Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Fmr NJ Gov. Chris Christie Plates

Plates in Former NJ  Governor Chris Christie's office 

I want to keep this blog non-political, but this is too  cool to pass up.  This is an edited screenshot of the plates in  former NJ Governor  Chris Christie's Office. Since stepping down as NJ Governor, Christie has been a political commentator for various cable news shows and sometimes gives interviews from his office. I caught one such interview on TV and instantly spotted New Jersey License Plates on a shelf behind his shoulder. A search on YouTube brought numerous TV clips with Christie and the plates in the same position!! Well I found the best one and using the Windows Snip-it tool I managed to grab a screenshot. A little information about the plates. From left to right the first plate is a simple vanity US ATTY,  Chris Christie was the Assistant US Attorney for New Jersey from January 2002 to December 2008 before he ran for governor in 2009. The plate in the middle is obstructed by two glass bottles, but from different pictures floating around the Internet I can tell it is the  a personal  Super Bowl XVLII license plate with his initials CJC. The #1 plate on the right is considered a prototype or may even be an error plate because  if you notice closely it doesn't have the  Garden State across the bottom of the pla te.  Currently the governor usually travels in  unmarked  state police SUVs that run passenger plates. This is becoming a trend across the United States due to security concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment